[How many meters do Xiaomi porridge per person]_ making method _ practice Daquan
Millet is also a crop, but compared to rice, millet is smaller, and millet is easier to cook when making millet porridge.
Due to the climate, millet is produced mainly in the northern region, so the staple food of the people in the northern region is also millet.
The main way to eat millet is to boil millet porridge, but how much millet do you need to put in when you eat millet porridge?
How much rice you cook for millet porridge depends on the number of people. Generally speaking, 100 grams of millet at a time can make four large bowls of sticky millet porridge.
Put the water and millet in the pot at a ratio of about 1:15, boil the water and boil the rice. After the fire is boiled, remove the foam and turn to a low fire. Then just be patient and time.
Millet needs to be boiled slowly and slowly. When you cook it, you will find that the porridge gets thicker and thicker. The pot of porridge blossoms and the mellow millet porridge needs at least 40 minutes to boil.
How to cook millet porridge is delicious?
First, millet steamed ribs raw materials: ribs, millet amount, raw soy sauce, extremely fresh soy sauce amount, honey 1 spoon.
Method: 1. Wash and soak millet for 2 hours, and marinate pork ribs with soy sauce and honey for at least half an hour.
2. Put the marinated pork ribs on the plate, and spread the soaked millet on the pork ribs.
3. Put two spoonfuls of pickled soy sauce in the ribs.
4. Steam the cooked ribs on the steamer for 30 minutes.
2. Coconut Millet Cake: 150g millet, 5 cooked chestnut kernels, 1 tablespoon of white sugar, 2 tablespoons of coconut.
Method: 1. Wash the millet clean, soak it in cold water for 20 minutes, and remove the water.
2. Pour the washed millet into a steamer, add 200ml of water, and steam.
The cooked chestnut kernels are cut into finely divided small particles.
3. Mix the steamed millet, chopped chestnut kernels, and white sugar, and stir well to form rice cakes.
4. Add the mixed rice cake material to a small portion, add it to the deeper mold you like, compact it, and then lightly scoop it out to form a small rice cake.
5. Roll the formed millet cake in the coconut paste until the surface of the millet cake is evenly covered with a layer of coconut paste.